Friday, July 9, 2010

.:the good life:.

I would lay out on any beach in Bermuda alllll day if I could. I came home with a nice tan from falling asleep under the sun at Grotto Bay Beach.

Tobacco Bay ~ snorkeling location #1. This place was a short walk from our hotel. The water was salty, but a good salty. We spotted Sergeant Majors, Squirrel Fish, Parrot Fish, and a bunch of white fish that kept swarming around my brother for some reason.

Also Tobacco Bay

Snorkel Park ~ at the Northwest tip of the island. We didn't go snorkeling here. Too many tourists :p

I could not get over how clear the water was!!

Rocks along the shore

This was shot at a hidden, secret beach somewhere in Hamilton Parish. We had to walk through a little trail to get here. It was so quiet. No other tourists were there, just us!

I never found a single shell in the sand..

Grotto Bay Beach ~ snorkeling location #2 and kayaking. Snorkeling-wise, I didn't see many fish. Most of them were hanging out near the rocks, which I didn't want to go too near for the fear of hitting my head against one. And that slide in the background, we wanted to ride on sooo badly, but they were for resort guests only.

Elbow Beach ~ where you will find pink sand [particles]. It felt so nice to dig my feet in this sand. The texture is incredibly cool and soft...like getting a massage, but a different kind of massage!

Beaches like these are not really ideal for snorkeling because you would have to go far out to be able to see creatures. 

1 comment:

  1. wow, bermuda! your pics are beautiful and it looks like the perfect place to be on the beach all day. jealous!

    ReplyDelete